Fatherhood is…wait, holy shit. I have the top story on Huffington Post Parents.
Hot damn. I’ve done it. I’ve officially aspired to the highest heights of the blogging world…I’m a Huffington Post Blogger.
Me, Alec Baldwin, and Wyclef Jean: Brothers in Bloggerhood 4eva!
I’m gonna have a drink over lunch, and toast to all of you–the fine folks who read me before the Huffington Post started linking the shit out of my content. Cheers!
(Here’s a link to the actual post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/adam-brown/stay-at-home-dads_b_1453744.html?ref=parents.)
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- electradaddy liked this
- lostwithoutthem-blog liked this
- kourtlynjane liked this
- bumbleeebeees-blog said: Congrats!!!!!!!
- bumbleeebeees-blog liked this
- daisychains-and-laughs liked this
- thesassyprince-blog liked this
- theramblingark liked this
- mikeysbride liked this
- butdadsaid reblogged this from fatherhoodis and added:
- butdadsaid liked this
- butdadsaid said: Woot! Woot!
- ginnys-interlude liked this
- fatherhoodis posted this